Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Black & Blue Matte

So so sorry about the yucky edges and cuticles. This mani was three days old when I took the picture. I love matte top coats but they seem to do nothing for the lasting period of the polish :-(






Left Essie Bikini So Teeny, right Rimmel Aqua Cool











Bikini so Teeny is my first bottle of Essie polish. In the bottle, silver specks are clearly visibile, but after applying these seem to disappear. It basically looks just like Rimmels Aqua Cool once it's dry. Which I already own. So yeah. Big disappointment.


As for the black: I just <3 a matte black!

In unrelated news I got myself a new bottle of white stampy polish. I just love the stuff so you'll be seeing loads of white (details) here :-)

I used: Essie Bikini so Teeny, drug store brand black polish, Essence Matt top coat, Essence gel look topcoat (ring finger)

No comments:

Post a Comment