Tuesday, 12 June 2012

EURO 2012 Nails

So EURO 2012 is in full swing and boy is this an exciting tournament! I love football so I'm watching quite a few games. We actually have an office pool so it's a load of fun!

I started the tournament with an orange mani, inspired by the Dutch team. This is their jersey and a very angry looking Rafael van der Vaart.

                                         

If you ask me, orange isn't the easiest colour. I find it can look tacky, especially if you have longer nails. But who cares, it's EURO 2012! I even decided to spice things up by adding a little glitter gradient. I love this orange colour (Watch out! by Essence) because it has a gold shimmer. I would have to say the flash picture is more true to life than the daylight picture.









Daylight picture







Flash picture










Funny how my fingers look slimmer and longer in the flash picture! My nails have been growing like crazy lately, lucky me :-)

I used: Essence Watch Out!, Essence Copper'ize me!, NYC In a New York Minute top coat, nail art rhine stones

No comments:

Post a Comment