Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Gradient Nails: Sky

So I tried the gradient nails (I just loved the colour combo over at The Nailasaurus and used that tutorial) with a bit of white and pale blue. To be honest, I tried two shades of pink first but it was a mess.

Try to not see these babies!

Sorry about the small picture, it's just that it looks terrible up close! I got quite some compliments but I already have new polish on my nails as I was just too unsure.

I have found that cutting the sponges to fit your nails makes it easier, as I kept overestimating the length and then the gradient was too long :-( I'm excited to try this gradient thing again!

I used: Essence Stampy Polish white (base), Miss Sporty Et voilĂ ! Nail tip whitener, Rimmel 420 Aqua Cool, Essence Gel Look topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment