Thursday, 12 July 2012

After Ten

So much chocolate <3
Is there anything yummier than chocolate? 

For this mani I was inspired by... The polish I mistakenly bought. Yup, that's right. I was going for Decadent Dish but the lighting of Essie displays here is dreadful, shop was closing and there was a wrong bottle where Decadent Dish was supposed to be. Darn you, lazy shoppers!

Anyway, I noticed my error on the train and was inspired by the colour! I had also bought Allure (they don't sell Marshmallow over here, the one I actually wanted) and seeing them together I instantly thought of After Eight chocolates. The yummy chocolate squares with the runny mint inside. Mmmm. For the ring finger I though of Mint Crunchie (which I never liked, but my sister did)

Can I just say that Essie Chocolate Cakes really looks just like molten choc inside the bottle? <3


I used: Essie Chocolate Cakes, Essie Allure, Rimmel Bright Back At You, Essence A Walk In The Park, Essence Check Me Out

As for the piece of choc I am holding... Chocstar.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment