Thursday, 9 August 2012

Temporary Hiatus

No, unfortunately that is not the name of a new mani =(

I currently don't have any picture-taking equipment. I lost the charger for my camera and my mobile (which I use to take the majority of pictures on this blog) has been picked up for repairs. I have no idea how long this is going to take, I hope not too long! I am doing manis as usual and shopping for supplies (plus my sister gave me like ten polishes out of her stash last weekend!) so hopefully I will be able to show you some great things once the hiatus is over.

In the meantime, I will post some of my favourite manis from other blogs and tumblrs. Enjoy!

I love this mani by Pack a Punch Polish. If only because it would look awesome with my favourite Ikea lamp!
Other than that, I like how it looks clean and calm. I mean, there's so much going on on each nail but it's not in your face, it's balanced. I have finally found a good white polish so I want to try this one soon as well. Am seriously dreading the right hand though.


More from Pack a Punch on Tumblr and Blogger. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment