Thursday, 27 September 2012

Bye Bye Summer =(

*Sad face*
Summer is definitely over where I am =( We did have some warm sunny days October last year so who knows what's to come, but right now, it's rainy, cloudy, windy, sometimes even stormy. No wonder I'm sick.

So, I wanted a cool, festive mani to celebrate the summer, as it was a good one =) I decided to go for a beachy scene. I even tried my hand at stamping again and it went perfectly! Until I somehow managed to pull the polish and thus ruined the ice cream stamp =(

Shimmery beaches

Blah, poor pulled ice cream =(

I took these pictures before applying any top coat. Unfortunately, this meant any bumps and bubbles I hadn't spotted real-life, showed up nice and obvious in the pictures =( Oh well.


I used: Essence Gold Rush over Rimmel Bare Necessities, Sally Hansen Marine Scene over Rimmel Aqua Cool, Essie Too Too Hot (stamping), l'Oréal Jet Set 202 (starfish)

No comments:

Post a Comment