Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Inspiration

* scheduled post due to holiday in la douce France*


No mani today. Instead, let's talk about inspiration.

What inspires you?
Anything can be an inspiration for me. And I honestly mean ANYTHING. From a song I hear on the radio to a piece of fruit my colleague is having for lunch. Sometimes I get an idea and check to see if and how others have turned it in to nail art. If this happens I usually end up browsing nail art sites for ages! Stupid mobile phones make it so easy... So who is my inspiration? Check out these guys (gals), they have some awesome techniques, tutorials or ideas.

The Nailasaurus

NailNerd

Asos Pinterest

The Daily Nail

Chalkboard Nails

The Polish Well


Have fun surfing =)

Warning: some of these websites will make you feel horribly inadequate! Big sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment