Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Splatter Stamping

Hi!
Sorry for the hiatus, I've been feeling a bit under the weather. This first reflected in not being able to finish a mani and then not being able to muster the energy to go online and post. I'm not quite there yet, but it's getting better =)
And can I just say how different cats and dogs are?! Whenever I'd been ill at home, the dog(s) would cuddle up to me and not make a peep or move an inch until I indicated it was okay and they would give me tender kisses. This kitten however... It's like it's thinking "Yay, you're HOME! Look at all the mischief I am up to!"

Oh well. On to todays mani.

Splatter, splatter =)

Okay, I have no clue why this picture was turned upright when uploading. And to be honest, I can't quite be bothered to find out and correct it. Apologies. Also, Queen B is docked right now so I used my other controller for the picture =)
So! The mani. I have been attempting stamping for over a year now. I can never do it! I have tried different, sets, brands, polished, the lot. I just have no talent. I keep trying every now and then, and when this looked... not all that bad, I decided to just add some polish to make it pop more =)

I added this flash picture to show Dive Bar better. All in all, I thought it was a fun autumn mani! And I was quite pleased at how well Lexington Yellow looked on Dive Bar.


I used: Essie Dive Bar, NYC Lexington Ave, Essence stamping polish, Essie Too Too Hot

1 comment: