Friday, 26 October 2012

Bring Back Summer

Okay, I suppose this doesn't really count as a mani. I didn't even finish it. The reason for this? I despise the yellow polish.

It is Models Own Lemon Meringue. It makes my toes curl just thinking of it (and not in the good way).
I bought it around Easter and I was so happy to have finally found this soft, pale yellow. I had not owned a Models Own polish before. I came home, tried it. And the smell... I have since learned it is not 3-free but, honestly, I can not imagine all other polishes I have ever tried in my life were. And this is seriously the vilest smelling polish I have ever, ever, smelled. And I like the smell of Edding pens, glue, hairdye etc. This? This is just too much. I want to throw it out, but at the same time I think someone might not mind so I might leave it on the train or something...

I believe the Models Own Pro series are 3-free so they might smell better, but I am steering clear of Models Own =(

Also, the below is three coats. Three. *sad face*

Models Own nail polish smell
Pukey smell but fun mani...

I do still like the idea of using a summery design (ice creams) in a non-summery colour (black).


I used: Models Own Lemon Meringue, Essence Stampy Polish Black

No comments:

Post a Comment