Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Rainy Sunrise

First, let me apologize for the quality of todays picture. It turned out darker than expected and I didn't check it before removing the polish *facepalm*.

Inspired by a rainy sunrise, let me present to you:

Rainy sunrise, click to enlarge


It's not that obvious, unfortunately, but it is a gradient of bronze, pale blue, grey and dark grey. I leave the house every morning at 7, so now that it's autumn, it's still dark out and quite often rainy. I enjoy looking out the windows and admire the early morning sights =)

This particular sight was one morning, and I saw a bird perched on a fence on top of a building. The silhouette was actually not this dark, but I decided to give the black silhouette thing another try after I loved the Sunset in Gizeh mani so much!



I used: Essie Blanc, Essence pigments Smell the Caramel (more about these pigments soon!), Rimmel Grey Matter, Essie Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment