Monday, 12 November 2012

Lazy 15 Day Five: Galaxy Nails

Day five of the Lazy 15 Challenge has arrived, and it has brought us Galaxy Nails.

I had done these before, and I loved doing them again. This might just be the only day in the challenge I wasn't anxious about ;-)
I decided to use some different colours, just to see how much of a difference it would make. Also, I didn't use my sponges but some eye shadow applicators. However, I think the overall effect is so eye-popping that individual colours don't really matter!
If you're not sure how to do Galaxy nails: this is the tutorial I followed the first time, and I still follow that order of colours.

This was really hard to photograph, as you will see from the pictures. I really loved the mani though!

Galaxy mani
Click to enlarge


I used: Rimmel Blue Vogue, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball, Essie Blanc, Essence Check me Out, OPI Tomorrow Never Dies, Sally Hansen Marine Scene, Essie Licorice, Essence Louise (from Twins series Thelma & Louise).

Check back Wednesday for Day Six: Favourite Colour. Also, you will find a list of all participants of the Lazy 15 Challenge after the jump.


No comments:

Post a Comment