Friday, 23 November 2012

Lazy 15 Day Nine: Disney movies/characters

Day Nine!

So I didn't manage to post Wednesday after all. Which means I am now officially one challenge behind, yikes! I hope to catch up this weekend. Apologies.

Only one picture turned out okay. Ish. Which is such a shame because the mani looked FAB! I was planning on taking more pics later, after proper clean up and final touches, but then my migraine decided to say hi.

Anyway, here it is, my Disney mani:

Flit from Pocahontas nail art

It's Flit! I just love that cheeky little hummingbird. Pocahontas I think is the only Disney movie I've only seen once, and I'm clueless as to why I haven't seen it more often. I even had a poster of Meeko when I was younger. Hmm.

As I mentioned before I've been suffering some breakage which is really messing with the overall look =(

Phew, now that I have posted this, I already feel less behind =) I hope to post Day Ten tomorrow or Sunday, and then to be back on schedule for Day Eleven on Monday =) Thanks for the patience! =)


I used: Rimmel Bright Back At You, L'Oréal Color Riche 210 Shocking Pink, Essie Allure, Essie Blanc

Don't forget to check out the other people doing the challenge after the *jump*:

2 comments: