Friday, 16 November 2012

Lazy 15 Day Seven: Feminine Nails

Day Seven of the Lazy 15, and this was another hard one for me. Not because of some challenging technique, but because of the theme. Because what the heck are feminine nails?! Does that mean there are manicures that are not feminine? Granted, the Assassin's Creed mani I have planned may not be exactly feminine, but where is the line?

So, in the end I decided to combine the typically 'girly' heart symbol with neutral colours and a touch of glitter.
This was very hard to photograph (again...) and I kind of messed up the thumb by picking at the edges, forgetting I had used peel-off basecoat. Duh!
I added a matte top coat, but somehow it still looked shiny.

Click to enlarge

Feminine Nails, yay or nay?
Posing with Queen Bee <3
So, what's your verdict? Feminine nails or did I miss the point entirely?


I used: Essence Iced Latte, Essence Stampy Polish white, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball, Essence stamping set, matte top coat.

Have a great weekend and check back Monday for Day Eight: Dessert.
Also, you will find a list of all participants of the Lazy 15 Challenge after the jump. Have fun =)


No comments:

Post a Comment