Monday, 5 November 2012

Lazy 15 Day Two: Gradient

Hello again, day two of the Lazy 15 Challenge. I can't wait to see what all the others have come up with =)

Like I promised, I did not use the Day One half gradient as the mani for today. I love gradients so I was more than happy to do another one.

I thought about doing clashing colours, I really want to try that. But as I kept staring at my stash, trying decide which colours to pick, three other colours just jumped into my hands so I had to go with them.

As a base I used Rimmel Sky High. It's looks so much better then it does in the bottle <3
Then I sponged Rimmel Bright Back at You and Essence Show Your Feet: In The Jungle on for the gradient. In the Jungle is actually a toe nail polish - the bottle says it's 'antibacterial, extremely long lasting and gives great coverage in just one coat'. I have only used it once on my toes and it was fantastic, but one test is not enough for me to be confident enough to endorse the claims. But, just thought I'd mention it.

Sky High base (no clean up, obv)
My set up

Lazy 15 polish challenge
Et voilá!
Time to clean up
And the finished mani


I used: Rimmel 825 Sky High, Rimmel 835 Bright Back at You, Essence In The Jungle


Be sure to come back Wednesday for Day Three: Dots! I have something cool planned, hope it will turn out right.
And don't forget to check out the other people doing the challenge after the *jump*:

2 comments: