Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Bright Back At The Golden Gun

Hi pretties,

no nail art today but a NOTD. 

This is OPI The Man With The Golden Gun over two coats of Rimmel Bright Back At You.
I love, love, love both polishes.
 
Click to enlarge =)

When I bought The Man With The Golden Gun, there was actually a big sign with instructions in the store. The instructions included holding the bottle upside down for a bit to get all the gold flakes to the top. This works really well for me; as you can see, I have no trouble fishing flakes out of the bottle =D

I have only used TMWTGG twice so far. Last time was over Tomorrow Never Dies, which is a dark shade. This time, I couldn't help but notice that TMWTGG is not clear, it left a yellowish shine over Bright Back At You. It wasn't terrible, but I was a bit disappointed as I love Bright Back At You so much.

Yikes, only five more sleeps till we leave for Egypt! I'm so excited! I just hope this whole constitution-thing will be calmer by then and the president will listen to his people =( Anyhow, I'm not a politician so that's all I'm going to say about this here =D

No comments:

Post a Comment