Monday, 3 December 2012

Lazy 15 Day Fourteen: Where I am From

Day 14! Wow wow wow! Only one more to go =) Today's theme was Where I am From. This was harder than expected. Because, where am I from? I'm probably overthinking this, but it's all a matter of context.
My mum was born in another country as my dad. His parents were also from two different countries. So although I am not technically *from* all those places, they are in my heritage, so to speak. And I could use it all for a mani, yay!

Also. Ask my colleagues- I am from a city one hour away. Ask my neighbours- I am from another city one hour away. Ask my friends- I am from a city two and a half hours away. Ask my grandma- I am from the neighbouring country. Ask our Egyptian friends- and they might say I'm from Europe. So yeah. Loads of options to choose from, which didn't make it easier!

In the end I decided to go with the most recognizable design =)

Where am I from?  =)

Can you guess where I am from? Or rather, which (part of which) country I live in? I'm sure you can =D
Oh and the middle finger is a cow, in case you were wondering...

PS An alien would probably say I'm from Earth, to add another option to the mix ;-)


I used: Rimmel Sky High, Essence Stampy Polish white, L'Oréal Colour Riche 622 Soft Chinchilla, L'Oréal Colour Riche 401 Rouge Pin Up, L'Oréal Colour Riche Sky Fits Heaven, NYC High Line Green, NYC Lexington Yellow, Hema 01 pink (no name), sharpie pen, matte topcoat

Please take your time to check out all the other amazing bloggers that did this challenge with me after the jump. The list has been cleaned up, so that should make it a lot easier =)

5 comments:

  1. Hm, I'd say you are from Belgium but i may be wrong :)) Awesome mani, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, you're close! It's actually The Netherlands =)
      Thanks! =)

      Delete
  2. I was going to say Holland! This is really cute and I think it's hilarious how you overthought this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, well done!
      Thanks! I had a lot of fun doing this mani =D

      Delete
  3. Awww...so cute! Love the colors and the design. I can really tell where yo from =)

    ReplyDelete