Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Sinterklaas/Santa Clause

Yay, you guys! It's almost Sinterklaas! I'm so excited that I did a cool Sinterklaas-mani.

Santa Clause nail art
Sinterklaas
Isn't he a cutie? And it was so much easier than I expected.

Response from the people around me has been so great that I might just use this design around Christmas, I'll just change the hat to make him more Santa =)

There was a 2,- discount on Rimmel polishes so I bought Ruby Crush from the Precious Stones collection. I had spotted it before, but I'm still trying to not buy each and every single polish I set my eyes on. But hey, when there's a discount, it would be a shame to miss out, right? ;-)

I like this polish. The bottle boasts 'High coverage glitter nail polish' (in ALL CAPS because apparently, that's the Rimmel way to communicate) that looks best when applied in two coats. I used three just to be sure. But how cool is a glitter polish that is opaque in just three thin coats?!


I used: Rimmel 002 Ruby Crush, Essence Stampy Polish white, Hema 01 pink (no name), L'Oréal Colour Riche 611 Sky Fits Heaven, Essence A Piece of Forever, L'Oréal Colour Riche 401 Rouge Pin Up, sharpie pen (for pupils)

No comments:

Post a Comment