Monday, 14 January 2013

More new polishes +glitter gradient

Honestly? My sister rocks =) Of course we don't see eye to eye all the time but hey, she gives me the polishes she no longer fancies. Ha! This weekend the score was two purples and two glitters. YES!
I used the glitters for this:
Seriously, this is so amazing, I can't stop staring at it. It frustrates me to no end that it doesn't photograph at all.
It's two coats of L'Oréal Sky Fits Heaven, two coats of Max Faxtor Fantasy Fire and a gradient of the two Etos glitter polishes. There is just so much going on on this nail <3 

Top: Oh my Glitter! Bottom: Elves Like Lilac
The purples were both Essence polishes. One was from the Fantasia LE, don't you just love when someone gives you retired polishes? On top of that, it is named Elves Like Lilac, I love funky names like that.
As you can see, even though they are both lavender-y, Oh my Glitter! has a pink shimmer whereas Elves Like Lilac has a blue shimmer. Will try to do a comparison post soon.

Also, it has come to the point where I had to buy a new Ribba (seen in My Stash). I now have four 55cm Ribba's plus one spare. This means I have to organize my polishes all over again. Oh, listen to me, pretending this will be such a tedious task! I will probably love every second of it.
I made myself promise I would count them (and quickly chucked a gooey top coat, you never know, it could have been the straw that broke the camel's back), so, yikes.
Look for new stash pictures somewhere next week =)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you nailed it again!
    Awesome result! You're simply talented!
    I'm glad that they made you so happy:)
    I guess you're looking forward to the next one I get fed up with haha!
    Guess what, after you left, I found one more! You'll have to remind me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =D And YAY at you finding another one! I'm doing the big re-organizing today, I'll let you know the updated count ;-)

      Delete
  2. Glitter gradients are the cats meow! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sooo doing more glitter gradients =D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was mesmerizing in real life <3

      Delete