Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Stolen Snowman Mani

It's been snowing like crazy these past two weeks, so finally it felt like it was time for the Snowman mani I stole from the lovely Kristine over at Pink & Polished. Her mani was the December 9th prompt for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge. I loved it so much that I have been wanting to do this ever since =) She encouraged me to do it, so, here it is, at last =D

My take on the design
The original design by Kristine

As you can see, my version is the lazy girl's take on the design ;-)

And here is a bonus picture of Ezio being all suspicious about the first snowfall of the year:


I used: L'Oréal Colour Riche 622 Sky Fits Heaven, Essie Blanc, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball, Essence Get The Fever, black sharpie, star sticker

2 comments: