Thursday, 7 February 2013

Birthday Mani

Hi pretties,

so, as if the stress of the Valentine Challenge and baking 36 cupcakes wasn't enough, I had to do a birthday mani, of course. I didn't have time to do any nail art so I went for the next best thing; glitter!

To my surprise, Rimmel Diamond Dust was just as matte and textured as OPI Get Your Number, which is a so-called Liquid Sand polish. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing!

I'm not going to smear any top coat on it because tonight I'll be doing the next prompt for the challenge. Yikes.

BTW, when I got to work and unpacked the cupcakes, I realised my Geek had secretely finished decorating them after I went to bed <3
He even put one in my lunchbox:


Isn't that cute?!


I used: OPI Get Your Number, Rimmel Diamond Dust

2 comments: