Friday, 22 February 2013

Ezio Nails

Hello again =)
Posing on my leopard print handbag, the little rascal

Is there anything easier to find on the interwebs than cats? Cat movies, cat memes, cat nail art?

I have joined the craze! It was time to pay tribute to our geeky Assassin =)

Here he is, the inspiration for this nail art ->

Unfortunately he wouldn't pose like this for me as I was doing my nails, so I had to draw him from memory.


And here are my Ezio nails. As always- click to enlarge =)


The base is Catrice Steel My Heart. This is a brushed metal effect, you can see this if you enlarge the above pictures. I didn't like it all that much when I first wore it but it worked quite well as a base for Ezio =)
Black & white are stripers. The eyes are Boujois Lime Catwalk. CATwalk =D

Have you ever done any animal nail art? Or even pet nail art? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment