Thursday, 14 February 2013

Valentine NAC Day 10: Inspired

Pretties,

it's Day Ten of the Valentine Nail Art Challenge! Can you believe it's over?

For today the challenge was to do a mani that was inspired by one of the other participants. Wow, it was so hard to pick from all the gorgeous mani's =)


I decided to 'recreate' the Hearts mani from Rachael over at Racho's Nail Love:

Find her mani here.

This is what I made:

I loved how Rachael had struggled with the theme, then managed to find a way to incorporate the hearts into a mani that would still be true to herself. Kudos!
As you can see, I used slightly different colours. Also, my nails are way shorter ;-)

Well. That's it for this challenge. I had so much fun! And just a bit of frustration ;-) Thanks to datyorkLOVES for hosting this challenge =)

Don't forget to check the final entries for this challenge. The link thingy closed, so check out the links at Day 9 for more entries that might have been posted after it closed.

1 comment:

  1. just seen these, they're gorgeous! love your colour choices especially the gorgeous copper colour!

    ReplyDelete