Monday, 4 February 2013

Valentine NAC Day 2: Hearts

Day two of the Valentine Challenge! And the theme for day two is: hearts. Yay! You can't go wrong with hearts =D

I actually did this mani over the weekend but didn't manage to post so I'll be posting day two and three today =)

Check out my subtle but glam twist on the classic French mani.


The purple is L'Oreal Colour Riche Purple Disturbia. I am really impressed by the Colour Riche polishes. I've only had two 'misses', the others are gorgeous <3 They are fairly pricey (6,10) for the small size (5ml), but we often get promotions like 1+1 free. Last week it was 3 for 10,- =D

I used: Essence A Piece of Forever, L'Oréal Colour Riche Purple Distubia

Check out the other entries for Day two:

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love the gold and purple combination <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete