Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Valentine NAC Day 4: Love Letter

How is everybody keeping up? Still having fun?

Today I bring you Day 4: Love letter. Another fun theme! Here is my mani:

love letter manicure
Love letter nails

valentines day nail art

















Yup, I went there. I wrote a love letter to nail polish. It seemed fitting =)

I used: l'Oreal Colour Riche 602 Perle de Jade, Essie Blanc, l'Oreal Colour Riche 502 Purple Disturbia, Etos black striper, Sakura Pigma seinsei pen (0.4mm), Essence Better than Gel top coat

Check out the other entries dor the Valentine Nail Art Challenge:

9 comments:

  1. HAHA super cute love letter you wrote!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =D I was going to use print but then thought this would be more personal ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love your letter! It's so neat! how did you manage to do that?! Great mani.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =D I used a Pigma Sensei pen by Sakura. It's from a set made for Manga drawing. They are great, very pigmented =) x

      Delete
  3. this is so cute! and I love the colour!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =D Actually this is not my go-to minty green as it needs three coats =( I really prefer the similar Rimmel Peppermint =)

      Delete
  4. This is so cute...I love it and I love the color too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear nail polish....I love you too! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete