Monday, 11 February 2013

Valentine NAC Day 7: Tape Mani

Pretties! It's Day 7, Tape Mani.

Tape mani's are not something I do very often. Hardly ever, in fact. But that's why I love these challenges; they make you do things you normally wouldn't! Like tapi mani's or *gasp* Splatter Mani's, which is Day 8...

I spent the weekend at my mum's. She was kind enough to let me do her nails =D So, here is my Tape Mani for Day 7 of the Valentine Nail Art Challenge:

I really regretted using the nail art glitter (a birthday present from GA Suze) because it meant the lines weren't all that crisp. But the overall look was pretty =) I was very happy with the heart, it really did look better taped than freehand lol.


I used: Essence Go Bold!, Essence Better Than Gel top coat, Etos nail art glitter

As always, don't forget to check out the other participants:

1 comment: