Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Valentine NAC Day 8: Splatter

Pfew, Day 8! And it's February 12th today, which means I have two days and two mani's to go. Thankfully I love gradients so that shouldn't be too hard. Shouldn't.

Anyway, the gradient mani is tomorrow. Today means Splatter. I had never ever done a splatter mani before. I YouTubed a tutorial, put cling foil over my mum's kitchen table, dipped my mum's finger tips in Vaseline and got to work.


Splatter mani- gone wild!
 Base for this mani are four 'squares' of different colours; minty green, hot pink, lavender and orange-red. I splattered over those colours with silver and mother-of-pearl polishes.

My mum absolutely hated it. 

Wouldn't leave the house with it. So we didn't really bother with proper clean up. I thought the effect was quite interesting so I am going to experiment with this some more. Yay!


Check out the other entries for Day 8:

1 comment:

  1. hhmmm I can see why she didn't like it....maybe if the colours would have been less contrasting ?

    ReplyDelete