Monday, 4 February 2013

Valentine Nail Art Challenge Day 1: Red or Pink

Whoop whoop, it's challenge time again!

This time I've joined the Valentine Nail Art Challenge hosted by the lovely Dahlia over at datyorkLOVES. There are ten prompts to complete before February 14th, so there is nothing lazy about this challenge! It still gives me some space to skip a day wihtout falling behind schedule, so I think I should be able to handle it. Can't wait to see all the entries in this challenge!

 

Day 1 meant pink or red. I gave you a sneak peek by posting Woodstock last Friday. Here is the finished mani! I was going for cutesie, but I think it looks more like I wanted to do something but couldn't quite do it. But My Geek thought it looked really cool, so maybe I'm just being a bit hard on myself =)



I used: Urban Decay Woodstock, Etos black striper

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Day 2: Hearts <3
And don't forget to check out the other entries for Day 1:

2 comments: