Friday, 22 March 2013

Baroque Stamping

If you've been checking this blog for a while, you know how stamping makes me feel. Inadequate. Envious. And all that. I still try to make myself think I can do anything as long as I work hard for it and practice, practice, practice. So have I given up stamping? No way Jose.

Here is my latest stamping adventure. A posh baroque design.
The l'Oréal polish stamped so well! I messed the mani up by leaving remover on the plate and then by adding the matte top coat too soon. Oh well. 

Barok stamping
I had to take this picture at work so blurred the radiator in the background ;-)

As you can see, I suffered some askew stamping on the pinky finger and index.
The look was what I called 'zombie chic'. That just came to mind when I saw the colours combined and the design itself =)


OT: I'm a bit bummed because Vampirestat is back in my blog statistics =( I hadn't seen them since I added robots.txt but now they're back. Is anyone else seeing the return of referral spam like vampirestat on their blogs?


I used: Essie Miss Fancy Pants, l'Oréal Color Riche 404 Scarlet Vamp, Miss Sporty Check Matte

No comments:

Post a Comment