Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Daily Lacquer Moulin Rouge

Remember how I gave in and made an Etsy account while back? Well, here is my first Indie <3 Don't worry, I won't be posting indies all the time now ;-)

My first indie is Moulin Rouge by the talented and sweet Maggy of Daily Lacquer, with black tips (I used my striper). Maggy has a newly launched shop on her website as well. As much as I'd hate you all scooping up those polishes before I'm able to get my hands on them, she really deserves all the sales she gets.

This is two coats and a topcoat.
I used a green polish without base coat just two days before applying this, so any yellowness or discolouration is my own. The polish is flawless <3

What was your first Indie?

4 comments:

  1. My first indies were KBShimmer - Quantum Leaf and Cagedbird Nail Lacquer - Deep Sea Girl. Still some of my favourites!

    I love your mani, its stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I just went and searched for your first indies on your blog, they are pretty cool! I can't believe how talented these ladies are, making these stunning polishes. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby, help! wat is an Indie? is my sugar and spice indie-ish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rox, an 'Indie' is an independent polish brand, usually handmade. Sugar and Spice is 100% Indie :D Other Indie brands are Lacquistry, HAREpolish, KBShimmer and Enchanted Polish. You can usually find them on Etsy (or Google ;)).

      Delete