Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Mermaid Accent Nail

Hello pretty people! Are you basking in the spring sun or is anyone sharing my still-wintery mysery?

The other day my Geek and I were in a drugstore and they had Bourjois polishes 50% off. Whoop whoop! They also had the Pshiiit nail art kit (more about that later!) so I knew I had to get that, even though there was no price tag. These kits have been sold out at every Bourjois display I see!
On top of that, we both pulled the same lush blue 50% off polish so I took that as a sign and all but ran for the register.
At home I realised the polish was called Bleu Fabuleux so it's like it was meant to be =D

I had been wearing OPI Got Your Number so I decided to use that as an accent nail. It's a Liquid Sand polish. I didn't like the look too much... So I added one coat of  Rimmel Cutie Colada. The 3D look that suddenly appeared is almost like scales!


The picture is actually quite bad. Bleu Fabuleux is a fantastic colour, my Geek said it looks almost luminescent. It's perfect <3 It really needs a top coat though- as with most Bourjois polishes, it chipped within a day. But by then I was ready for some new nail art (and those Pshiiit thingies!) so it was all good. Be sure to check back for that later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment