Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Minty Fresh Neon Cat

Pretties,

with this mani I tried to scare away winter so it would finally be spring here. No luck so far.

The ingredients for a happy 'buh-bye winter, hello spring!' mani can obviously only be minty green, neon pink, studs and cats. Right? So here it is, my Mint Fresh Neon Cat:

My hands are so dry in this pic =(

The triangle I made with stencils from the Bourjois/Pshiiit set.
The studs are red studs by Kiss that I wrote about here. I just painted them with the pink polish before sticking them on my nails =D

By the way I am loving these pastel skittles that keep popping up in my blog list! For example this one by Captivating Claws. It's a guest post at ChrissyAi. I think I'll probably do something similar for Easter =)


I used: Bell Air Flow 712, Urban Decay Woodstock, cat sticker and stencils from Bourjois Pshiit nail art kit, studs by Kiss (painted pink, originally red)

No comments:

Post a Comment