Friday, 15 March 2013

Summer Fruits

Pretties!

I don't know about you, but I am loving the fact that the sun is up by the time my alarm goes off, and sometimes is still up when I get home. Not seeing any daylight except through the office windows is so depressing!

So to celebrate the days getting longer, here's a summery, fruity mani.

Claires nail art fruit fimo
Fruity nail art
I threw out Essie Blanc as no amount of polish thinner was rescueing it. This is my first mani with a Hema white polish.
The fruit is from a Claires set. They come in a wheel. Honestly, Claires has so much nail stuff these days! 

Claires.com

Claires.com
I used nail glue to attach the fruit to my nails. It worked like a charm. However, the apple snapped in half after about two hours =(

All in all, it was a bright mani that cheerep me up every time I looked at it. So I will most certainly be using these fruit slices again.


I used: Hema white, Claire's fimo fruit, Essence nail glue

2 comments: