Tuesday, 9 April 2013

A Day At The Fair

Indie time!

Recently I bought my first Indies. Well, actually one for me and one for my sister =) They were both Daily Lacquers. I love this brand so much, Maggy is so talented <3 And I adore all the geeky themes for her collections!

So, the other week I brought my broken netbook to work to ask a colleague if he could check it out. He did and said it was unrepairable. I have a laptop so it's not too much of a disaster but still. I did feel sad about it.
He then said he wanted to keep the netbook as a sort of mp3-player. I wasn't quite sure what to do because hey, do I just trust you and give you my netbook? Or do I not trust you and ask money for a thing that's broken?
In the end he offered me the following deal: he would give me 25,-, which I had to spend on Daily Lacquers. Now, that was indeed an offer I could not refuse =) He picked one shade, I picked the other. So, here they are, my new Daily Lacquers. Can I just say they look more rough on this pic then they do in real life? They are quite fantastic =)



I used: Daily Lacquer Fluffy Cotton Candy and Ice Cold Lemonade, Bourjois Bleu Fabuleux

No comments:

Post a Comment