Friday, 12 April 2013

Lavender Galaxies

Lovelies,
Even though the look is probably 'passed', I still love Galaxy nails. Love, love, love them. But even I am done with dark nails now, and really up for some bright colours! So, why not make Galaxy nails, but using other colours?

I initially considered doing neon galaxies, but quickly realised it was failure waiting to happen. So I continued with lavender. I started with a white base but soon realised I needed a dark base colours for depth so switched the intended order in which to apply the polishes.



In the end I think the look is more 'water colour' than 'galaxy'. However, it's still a cool look that doesn't require all that much skill!
 
Have you ever tried an alternative Galaxy mani?


I used: Rimmel Ultraviolet, Rimmel Sky High, Hema 01 pink (no name), Hema white (no name), Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Essence Elves Like Lilac, Sally Hansen Disco Ball

2 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous!I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so easy to do but it looks different every single time <3

      Delete