Friday, 5 April 2013

Nail Art with Essence Kit

Pretties,

Beginning of the year Essence came out with the Vintage Disctrict LE. They have a new LE every month but not every LE is released everywhere =(
We were lucky to get the VD LE here. When I saw the promo on Facebook I knew there was one thing I couldn't afford to miss:
Photo: chicprofile.com
 (Picture found here)

Microbeads! Hexes! Glequins! I couldn't find the sets anywhere so my sister was sweet enough to get me both =) You may have spotted the beads in this mani. Am I using too much minty green these days?

Anyway. For this mani I used the gold foil that was in the set. It was horrible to work with. It just fell apart when I as much as looked at it. Sad face.


It doesn't look half bad in the pictures though =) Perfect for spring!


I used: Essence Vintage District Nail Art Decoration Kit, Rimmel Bright Back At You, Hema 01 pink (no name), Rimmel, Ultraviolet, Rimmel Sky High, Kiss stud, OPI top coat

1 comment: