Hello again my lovely followers,
Recently I became a member of a beauty swap group on Facebook. I think it's a fantastic initiative!
My first swap was with a girl that wanted a Mavala polish and a drugstore brand polish my sister had given me because she had three of them. So, pretty painless for me really! She sent me her swap list and I spotted Nails Inc Cambridge Terrace. Cambridge Terrace! The swap was completed and I was thrilled to receive this beauty of a polish <3
After just staring at it for two days (two days! And no chipping at all!) I had to do some nail art with it. So, here it is:
Base is two coats of Cambridge Terrace.
- Thumb is some free-hand heart-thingy
- Index is one coat of NYC Rock Muse
- Middle finger is a Bourjois sticker from the Pshiit set
- Ring finger is drug store brand crackle
- Pinky is stamping using an Essence plate and Essence Stampy Polish
You can really see how gorgeous Cambridge Terrace is on the middle finger <3 My Geek said it was aluminum!
Would you ever swap cosmetics online?