Friday, 10 May 2013

Hot 'n Cold

Hello pretties =)

Is everybody enjoying some days off? We had the last Queens Day, a day that also brought our country a new King and Queen! Then there was Ascension Day and next week it will be Pentecost. I love these short weeks wit long weekends ;-)

On to today's mani!

A while back I was watching Catfish on MTV and spotted a lady with hot pink and blue nails. I thought the combo was so rad! I figured I could top that look though, so filed it away.

The other day I finally had time to do more that just paint my nails, so I got out my Shocking Pink and Bleu Fabuleux =)



I used: Bourjois Bleu Fabuleux, L'Oréal Color Riche 210 Shocking Pink, Bourjois Striping Tape, OPI top coat.

If you like the quilted look, check out this fantastic mani by The PolishAholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment