Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Designing and concepts

Pretties, I was wondering. Do you any of you ever do any sketching before you do your nail art? I have been looking for an app where I can quickly doodle a design as soon as inspiration hits me. Which is often on the train, where a sketch book or something is not really an option.
I have this silly app now. It makes you clip and buff your nails and dry them under a uv light after applying polish, sigh, and doesn't have any studs but it does help me 'save' my inspiration for a later time. I have added an example to this post (a mani you will hopefully see on this blog sometime next week!).
Are you a sketcher? Any suggestion for apps?

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! and it would save me a lot of "bright idea's in my head, but not so bright on my nails" time :D where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched for 'nail' in Google Play. A lot of apps were games or photos.

      I think this (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abto.manicure&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hYnRvLm1hbmljdXJlIl0.) is the one I use, altough the name is different. Everything else fits!

      Delete