Friday, 21 June 2013

NOTD: Rock Pink

First off, let me apologize. The next couple of posts will have dreadful pictures =( I'll just make them small ;-)

This is a hot pink mani with some added Rock&Roll. It's not what I am sporting right now, I'm slightly behind. This means there is a lot more to come =D
Click to enlarge. If you must...

As you may remember, I got Nails Inc Bling it On Rebel set during Sephora's clear out sale, so I added a leather accent nail, a stud and a crystal. This all came in the set.

For the index finger, I tried a gradient with NYC Rock Muse. Didn't really work out.

I have to say, I was amazed by the lasting power of the Nails Inc glue that came with the set. Whereas the leather polish chipped within hours, the studs lasted no less than a week! I had to incorporate them in all my manis.

I made the leather polish last longer by doing a mini sandwich (one coat leather, one coat top coat, two coats leather). So neat when little tricks like that work out!

Thank you for keeping following my blog even now there is not a lot of nail art going on. I promise that after the peak season is over, I'll get back to it! Even if it's just for me, I love doing challenges and I miss it. So don't give up on me just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment