Friday, 14 June 2013

Pastel gradient with cat accent nail

Pretties. It's time for some CAT NAIL ART!

The other day I was searching Pinterest for some inspiration. I came across this pin and thought it was the cutest! But, I had to change it slightly to make it more me.


Cute or what?
It led to a weird conversation with my boss though. It went like this.

'Your nails look very subtle today.'
'Pretty, eh?'
'I didn't say that. Actually, it kind of looks like you are not wearing any polish at all and...'
'.... the green is mould?'
'Yeah...'

Hrmpf. 

So, just not to end this post on a grumpy note, here is a picture of Ezio, who has picked up some fascinating new interests recently. Aka since being 'snipped'. Enjoy!



I used: Golden Rose 83, L'Oréal Colour Riche Perle de Jade, Essie Licorice, Hema white polish (no name).

No comments:

Post a Comment