Friday, 26 July 2013

Supersoaker nails

WHOOP WHOOP! Kings of Leon have released a new single. So obviously I *had* to celebrate with a mani =) I did this real quickly, as in, within one minute. I don't even remember why I was in such a hurry, hmm.

This is the cover for the single (do singles even have covers? Or should I say 'this is the illustration your MP3 player will display'?):

Go buy it nooooow! =)


I did this mani, well, accent nail:

Supersoaker nails manicure
Summer with KoL!

Again, I did this very quickly and I also took the picture without checking it on the computer, so it's not as clear as I would like. Now I'm thinking I should have done a gradient as well, orange-yellow-mint, like the word supersoaker in the pic.
Anyway, I like that nobody know what it means and I can still get my fangirl out ;-)


When was the last time you did 'fan'-nails? Am I too old, at 30? =(

I used: Hema mint polish with shimmer, L'Oréal Colour Riche Banana Pop, Nails Inc Cambridge Terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment