Monday, 12 August 2013

The Weakest Link, erm, nail.

Do you have a nail that's weaker than the others? How do you work around that?

I have one nail that always breaks. Always. Since I've been using OPI Nail Envy for some time now, my nails have improved immensely. They are strong, the tips are close to white and they don't tear or chip anymore.

Except for this one nail. I don't even understand, because it's on my left hand! So not my dominant hand.
It's always the same 'corner' that chips, too. As soon as it has grown back to some length, it just gives up! I'm always trying to hide this in my pictures, did anyone notice? =)

My ripped nail, ouch.
My nail looks a bit dirty in the picture as there is still some adhesive from the band aid on it. Sorry!

I am at a loss at what to do about this. So far, Nail Envy is the only product that has improved my nails significantly so what more can I do?

If any of you have any suggestion, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment