Wednesday, 25 September 2013

#HePicksMyPolish September Challenge

Soooo, The Sparkle Queen came up with a cool challenge: #HePicksMyPolish.


Since I am always bugging my man to do my nails (he's a fantastic artist) but he refuses (it's not manly and all that), I thought this would be the perfect way to... Ease him into it! Ha! He agreed to do it, thought it was fun even. I was going to post this before the weekend but something very exciting came up (more to follow!) so it had to wait.

So. Step 1 was easy. Since all my polishes are on display in our living room!

Step 2. My guy is always home before I am. He texted me to say the three polishes were waiting for me when I got home. He also cooked for me before he left for band practice. It was a good night!
He picked a Cybele polish that is a dupe for OPI Tomorrow Never Dies (if you ask me), Nails Inc Cambridge Terrace and Bourjois Lime Catwalk.

Step 3. Well, here is the result:
Easy Nail Art Challenge
Click to enlarge
I have to say, when I first saw the polishes, I wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off. The Cybele and Nails Inc were perfect together, but to add the Bourjois? Gasp.

Step 4. Well, I shared here. I also shared in the Facebook group. Check it out!

Step 5. The polishes are listed in Step two. He= my man. Even though he dumped my ass at the beginning of summer, he soon realised his life sucks without me, so HA!
Yeah that's just me acting all tough. I am thankful everyday that he came to his senses and we can make each other happy again.
Free tip for those of you who are in a relationship: communication, communication, communication.

I really enjoyed this challenge. Even though it's almost October, I am definitely going to be doing this again. The next 'he' might be my nephew, I'm sure he'd be honoured!

Check out the other participants below:

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sure he'd love to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you had polishes AND dinner waiting for you? I feel like we should make dinner a requirement in the next challenge lol. I actually really love the pop of silver with the green and purple, it is a unique but really cool combo.

    I can't wait to see what your nephew picks out for the next round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm all for making this challenge extra challenging- for the "he's"!

      Thanks so much, keep the challenges coming! =D

      Delete