Friday, 13 September 2013

Photobombing Cats

Friday the 13th today, OH NOES. Friday the 13th means (black) cats. So let's talk about cats.

Nobody ever warned me how much of an influence having a cat would have on my blog. Not just because of the cat mani's (here and here) and the cat hairs that magically appear on my tacky polish and ruin the entire mani, but also THE PHOTOBOMBING.

So far, I've showed you these gems:




And here is the latest one.
And if you're wondering: yes, this set will be making an appearance on this blog soon ;-)

Ezio is so interested in my polishes, my Geek once said I should consider using him as a photo prop rather than Queen Bee. I tried this once, just for fun =) He was a real trooper!
To think the poor thing was pretty scared of my fingers as a kitten whenever I wore white polish!

Now, don't go feeling sorry for him. Obviously, I am not holding onto him tightly. Hello, he's a cat. Cats don't put up with nonsense. Let alone one named after an Assassin.
Oh, and the polishes are one coat of a nameless Daily Lacquer (it was a gift) over Rimmel Rain Rain Go Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment