Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Hi pretties! Time for another easy mani.

This wasn't supposed to be an easy mani. As I mentioned in this post, we went to a gaming exhibition last weekend so I really wanted to do an Assassin's Creed: Black Flag mani for the occassion. Because I had next to no time at all, I decided to just paint the logo on my thumb and add some Kiss studs since I hadn't done any mani's with studs recently.
This logo:

Pretty cool, huh? But, there came a moment when the studs were sticking, polish was drying and I realised I was running out of time for the thumbs. Luckily, I remembered this post by Varnished Valkyrie and realised I hadn't used my Nails Inc skulls yet!


So it turned into a bit of a bad ass rock mani rather than a Assassin's Creed-specific mani.
But I tell you, these skulls are great. You can't really tell from the pictures but there are nine Swarovski crystals in the 'forehead' part of the skull. So glam!



I used: nailgirls white #1, Essie Licorice, Nails Inc skull, Kiss studs

No comments:

Post a Comment