Friday, 18 October 2013

Comparison: Cybele Blue Ray vs OPI Tomorrow Never Dies

Pretties, it's time to compare two polishes to see if they are dupes!
Ten months ago I bought Cybele polishes in Egypt. This was just after I had gotten some polishes from the OPI James Bond collection, so this one polish really jumped out at me, since it looked extremely similar to Tomorrow Never Dies.

So, ten months on, here is the comparison post! Are they dupes? Let's see...































 The bottle shot. Pretty similar, non?

Here are the polishes on my nails. Three coats for each. You could probably get away with two for both polishes, but I took no risks.
Left to right, this is... Hmm. Hang on. I wrote it down somewhere...
Ah! Here it is:















Are they dupes? The bottom two pictures make me think the OPI is somewhat more purple. But I never saw that in real life. No matter what, I think it's so cool that a made in Egypt brand is putting out polishes that look almost identical to OPI!
 
Needless to say, I'll be going back to the store to buy some more of these polishes this Christmas!

Thanks for reading! Check back Sunday for the first prompt of the Halloween Nail Art Challenge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment