Monday, 28 October 2013

Halloween NAC Day 3: Things That Go BUMP in The Night

Yeah, I know I'm late again =( I visited my family for a few days so I didn't get around to posting. I will be catching up today (two posts) so I expect to be back on schedule for tomorrow's post. Yay!

Day Three meant Things That Go BUMP in the night. Oh boy. When I googled that phrase, I came across the freakiest link ever. Here it is, if you're up for some scares, goosebumps and stuff.

For this mani I really wanted to try Zom-Body to Love, the glow in the dark polish by OPI that came with the Spookettes set. However, the effect was so weak that I had to change my plans :-( I know the polish is two years old so I was probably expecting too much of it. So here's what I did after the first attempt underwhelmed.
ease halloween nail art
Click to enlarge
The pic is a bit dull, I'm not sure why.

For the thumb and pinky I did two coats of Darling Diva Cougar followed by two coats of Darling Diva Pot o 'Gold. I added eyes on the thumb but now I think it was too much.
For the pointer finger I did something is saw at Kitty's Painted Claws. I just received Pumpkin Queen by Darling Diva (can you tell I love Darling Diva?!) so I added that over one coat of Essie Licorice, followed by a matte topcoat.
Middle and ring finger are OPI Alpine Snow with DDP Cougar and DDP Pot o 'Gold (middle) Essie Licorice (ring).

So this is my mani for Day Three. I couldn't stop staring at my thumb and pinky! Pot o'Gold is fantastic. It looks just like scales! The gold hexes are holo <3

Check out the other participants below:

No comments:

Post a Comment