Monday, 28 October 2013

Halloween NAC Day 4: Gothic

Pretties! Second post of the day! Prompt 4 of the Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Gothic. This was pretty difficult, because when I think 'gothic' I think black but there's nothing really nail artsy about black nails.

So. Here's what I came up with as I went:
 

Base: Nails Inc Tate. My first ever Nails Inc polish. My first ever not-drugstore brand, even. It's quite old but still lush <3
Black: Invogue Black Magic (concrete finish)
Silver: Nails Inc Cambridge Terrace
Matte topcoat on her index finger is not really dramatic, unfortunately

My mum was kind enough to let me do this manicure on her nails. Brave!

Right. That's it for today! Check back tomorrow for Day 5: Trick or Treat. I'm off now to check out the other participants:

No comments:

Post a Comment