Friday, 15 November 2013

Misunderstood Nail Girl

Every now and then people say the weirdest things to me. So much so, that I figured I would make a post about these quotes! I can't wait to hear if any of these have ever been said to you, or if you have other weird quotes.

'I couldn't possibly buy that polish you recommended me- I already have twenty polishes!'

'So... Holographic is basically just glitter?'
OMG I freaked over this one.
  1. There is no such thing as JUST glitter!
  2. It's not glitter, it's HOLO!
'Is this polish I am wearing orange? My mum says it's orange.'
It wasn't orange. It was a perfect salmon. OPI Hot & Spicy.

And of course the much heard 'Don't you already own a pink/purple/red/etc polish?'
Plus the related "I see you are out of storage room. I suppose you're done now?"

Now, for some Nail Polish memes! I found the first two over at NailsLikeLace, so go and check out the other memes there.

This one was sent in for a giveaway over at The Polish Addict. As a Trekkie, I love this even more :D
Seriously, get a thinner! I love the one by OPI.

This I found over at YouGotNailz. My younger sister and I know this entire movie by heart so I sing this meme, rather than read it =D

And this one, over at WOW Polish. Heehee.

I also just had to make one myself. Wonder if any of you can relate? ;-)

My Lacquer Family posted this gem just today:
Great. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head for the next couple of days.


What is your favourite nail polish meme? Or what is the weirdest thing someone ever said to you about nail polish? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. when people say, "really, you use more than one coat?" and "I don't see the point of top coat"
    then my personal favourite, "it's just one little chip, don't worry"
    What do you mean, "just one"? That's at least one too many : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah this is so funny, I can never listen to Miley again without seeing this picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! And I think I will leave each (Etsy) store belting out this verse from now on, if I don't buy anything =)

      Delete
  3. Hooked! Youve got me back here again. Please keep writing!
    At long last the green bay packers have a shot today. Just hope they make a good game.
    jeux de football

    ReplyDelete