Monday, 7 October 2013

World Animal Day

Hi pretties! Did everyone have a good weekend? We went to a gaming exhibition kind of thing (mani to follow), had dinner with friends in a town between where they live and where we live, then ended the night with a pub quiz.

Last Friday was World Animal Day. I hope you were all extra nice to animals around you, maybe you even visited a shelter and/or donated some food or toys? Were you all rocking some cool animal-themed manis?

Here is my World Animal Day mani:
Yeah, the zebra kinda looked weird so I kept going back with my striper only to make it worse. I really liked the frog and tiger print though!

And here's a bonus picture of Ezio. Hey, if you're sick of him yet, just let me know. 
He is very interested in our robot vacuum cleaner (Sammie). Here he is waiting until it's time to get vacuuming again. Honestly, this robot is a win-win. The house gets cleaner while I'm doing my nails (bye bye, guilty conscience) and the cat is entertained. I can only recommend it!


I used: Rimmel Aqua Cool, black striper, L'Oréal Colour Riche Banana Pop, Hema orange polish (no name), Rimmel Rain Rain Go Away. l'Oréal Color Riche 404 Scarlet Vamp, l'Oréal Color Riche 401 Rouge Pin up, Essie Licorice, nailgirls white polish, Miss Sporty Matte topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment